Friday, October 24, 2008

time management, organization, and procrastination

As is evident by the lack of blogs for the past few weeks, procrastination and time management are not my best friends. This is fairly typical of humans but seems more prevalent in younger people. As a student, and teacher I imagine, procrastination can cause many problems whereas time management can lead to great success and just less stress for that matter. My goal as both a student and teacher in the future would be too decrease my procrastination and improve my time management skills. This seems to be a fairly obvious goal that most people would like to accomplish but I would also like to be able to help my students learn strategies to better their time management skills and lessen their urges tom procrastinate. I do not how exactly to accomplish this but I feel that the expert teacher would be more gifted at enabling their students to have effective time management and ways to combat the motives to procrastinate.

1 comment:

Educational Psychology said...

Yeah, it's tough to remember to blog all the time. As teachers, we will definitely need good time management skills and we will also have to teach those skills.